Bonne is ranked 4th in the UK in the U23s.
Bonne trains at Enfield and Haringey Athletics Club and also Havering Mayesbrook Athletic Club.
What he enjoys most about his sport is the sense of freedom throwing the javelin gives him, also the physical aspect because of it being very complex. The challenge of learning new techniques is also another enjoyment for him.
Listed below are some of the titles and accolades Bonne has held:
- Amateur Athletic Association of England's Champion 2004, 2005 and 2008
- Essex Champion 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008
- English Schools Senior Champion 2007 and 2008
- South of England Under 17 champion 2005, Under 20 Champion 2007
- South of England Under 17 champion 2008 (championship record of 67.14m)
- Won the UK School Games in 2006
- Ranked number 1 in the UK in 2008 as a second year in the U20 Age Group
His dream and ambition is to walk into the Olympic Stadium in 2012 wearing a Great Britain track suit. He also dreams of representing England at the 2014 Commonwealth Games.
A typical day for Bonne is training 2 times in the gym and 3 times on the track.